Toroidal solid-core current transformers are more compact and accurate. You must disconnect the measured circuit to install solid core CTs, so they are better suited for new wiring or permanent installation.
- Safe, low-voltage 0.333 Vac output at rated current for indoor use only in 50 or 60 Hz circuits
- Accuracy ±1% from 10% to 130% of rated current
- No exposed metal
- Phase angle <1 degree
- UL recognized for voltages up to 600 Vac, CE mark, RoHS
- Twisted-pair wire leads, 8 feet long
- Qualified under the Buy American provision in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA).
This product is made-to-order from the factory. As a result you may experience a short delay in receiving your product. For exact lead times please contact Opto Solutions.
- Brand: Continental Control Systems
- Product Code: CTT-0500-XXX