Split-Core Current Transformer
Revenue Grade Accuracy
—Low Phase Angle Error
All CTs Are Not the Same!
Window Opening 0.75 Inch, 5 to 250 Rated Amps
The Accu-CT revenue grade, split-core current transformer offers outstanding linearity and phase angle accuracy with a unique one-handed opening and closing mechanism.
- Safe: burden resistor built-in, 333 mVac voltage output at rated full scale current, no shorting blocks needed
- IEEE C57.13 and IEC 60044-1 accuracy: over full temperature range and down to 1% of rated current
- Exceptionally low phase angle error: essential for accurate power and energy measurements
- Glove-friendly: easy to open and install with one hand while wearing safety gloves
- Approvals: UL recognized, CE mark, RoHS
This product is made-to-order from the factory. As a result you may experience a short delay in receiving your product. For exact lead times please contact Opto Solutions.
- Brand: Continental Control Systems
- Product Code: ACT-0750-XXX