kWh Transducer / Submeter
Multi-Color Diagnostic LEDs
Perfect for Net Metering
The WattNode Pulse is a true RMS AC watt-hour transducer with pulse output (solid state relay closure) proportional to kWh consumed. The WattNode provides accurate measurement at low cost to meet your needs for sub-metering, net-metering, energy management, and performance contracting applications. The complete Pulse Output family measures 1, 2, or 3 phases in 2, 3, or 4 wire configurations. With voltage ratings from 120 to 600 Vac and current transformer (CT) ratings from 5 to 6000 amps, there is a WattNode combination to meet your AC power measurement requirements.
- Models & Pricing
- WattNode Revenue Pulse
Our diagnostic LEDs provide a per-phase indication of power (green flashing) and negative power (red flashing) to help troubleshoot connection problems, like swapped CTs, or excessive line voltage. See the manual for a full description.
Advanced Output Capabilities are available as factory options:
Standard output provides pulses on one terminal for positive energy and on another terminal for negative energy. This is useful with solar panels, where energy taken from the grid and energy fed to the grid can be metered separately with one meter (net metering).
For more information on available options click the Options tab.
Key Features and Benefits
- Pulse output: Compatible with energy management systems and data loggers.
- Nominal 0.5% accuracy (see manual for details)
- Small size: Can be installed in existing service panels or junction boxes.
- Bidirectional metering: Net metering for PV (photovoltaic) solar and wind power generation with only one meter.
- Advanced metering design: Enables metering of inverters and variable frequency drives.
- Safe CT's (current transformers), output 0.333 Vac at rated current.
- Split core CTs for quick installation
- Solid core CTs are less expensive and prevent tampering
- Custom and standard Bus Bar sized CTs
- Line powered: No external supply required.
- Detachable terminal blocks: Easy to install and remove.
- UL, cUL Listed: Designed and tested for safety and use throughout North America.
- CE Mark: Can be installed throughout the EU.
- The optional LCD display module remotely displays energy in Wh, kWh, or MWh; or power in W or kW
- Small form factor for easy installation inside most electrical panels, see a sample installation diagram
- Assembled in USA, qualified under the Buy American provision in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA).
- Five year warranty
Warning: Hazardous Voltages - Only qualified personnel or licensed electricians should install the WattNode meter and current transformers.
This product is made-to-order from the factory. As a result you may experience a short delay in receiving your product. For exact lead times please contact Opto Solutions.
- Brand: Continental Control Systems
- Product Code: WNB-3D-240-P